- The community
- Oat Bran
- The Dukan Cruise
- Get in Shape in Sardinia!
- Enjoy an Indian Summer in Agadir
- The Complete Dukan Diet Cookbook
- The Oat Bran Miracle
- the Dukan Diet Desserts and patisseries book
- Frequently asked questions
- VID of the week
- Slimming secret
- Send us your story
- The Dukan Diet and Holland and Barrett
- December Newsletter
- IFOP Study
- May newsletter
VID of the week
The cruise phase was an eye opener!
My name is Amanda and I've been skinny my whole life long (height 1.8 m, weight 70 - 72 kilograms) and after menopause started gaining weight 1 or 2 kilo's after a holiday...
My Dukan story...
Thanks to the DUKAN DIET!
• My favourite support Dukan food:stir-fried veggies
• My Dukan treat: cheese (from the consolidation phase)
• My favourite form of exercise: I exercise three times a week for an hour at a time, starting with stretching and flexing arms and legs, following up with exercises for stomach, hips and thighs, strengthening my back muscles, and ending with stretching
• The best compliment someone has paid me: I bought my new size skinny jeans and when my son saw me, he exclaimed: Mom! When did you become so slim? What a thrill that was!
• What keeps me going: to see that I can eat other food, cake or pasta now without gaining weight. The DUKAN diet has really altered my metabolism!
• The advice I would give to other Dukanians: especially at the start of the diet: Eat your boiled eggs or chicken without feeling intimidated by others at your table (who try to persuade you to eat other food that they are enjoying) to