- The community
- Oat Bran
- The Dukan Cruise
- Get in Shape in Sardinia!
- Enjoy an Indian Summer in Agadir
- The Complete Dukan Diet Cookbook
- The Oat Bran Miracle
- the Dukan Diet Desserts and patisseries book
- Frequently asked questions
- VID of the week
- Slimming secret
- Send us your story
- The Dukan Diet and Holland and Barrett
- December Newsletter
- IFOP Study
- May newsletter
VID of the week
I love this new way of eating!
My name is Nadine, I’m 31 and I have two little girls Lillian and Flavia who are 3 ½ years old...
What with married life, the daily routine, then the birth of my twins in 2007, I had forgotten all about the young, attractive woman and wife hidden away inside me as I had turned into an obese mother who had let herself go...
I didn’t dare look at any pictures of myself I refused to look at them and deleted them, disgusted by what I saw...
In May I went away to the seaside for the weekend with some friends and when I got back and saw the photos this sent shock waves through me. I couldn’t go on like this any longer, I hated myself and I hated my husband whenever he tried to give me a cuddle as I was so ashamed of all my fat....
• My favourite support Dukan food: Cheese Cake
• My Dukan treat: Cheese Cake
• My favourite form of exercise: Walking and weight lifting
• The best compliment someone has paid me: "Mummy, you’re really beautiful" (my twins) "Mummy, you’re not fat any more" (Flavia)
• What keeps me going: My new clothes and how I look in the mirror now
• The advice I would give to other Dukanians: To keep yourself going don’t forget to use the forums and blogs, they really help! And as you lose weight give your clothes away to charity!
A neighbour had done the Dukan diet and had lost over 3 ½ stone. So there I decided to give it a try, with my fridge and cupboards stocked up with supplies for Pierre Dukan’s method, I set out on my quest to get slim. I braved the scales only to find out that I weighed 14 and a half stone!