- The community
- Oat Bran
- The Dukan Cruise
- Get in Shape in Sardinia!
- Enjoy an Indian Summer in Agadir
- The Complete Dukan Diet Cookbook
- The Oat Bran Miracle
- the Dukan Diet Desserts and patisseries book
- Frequently asked questions
- VID of the week
- Slimming secret
- Send us your story
- The Dukan Diet and Holland and Barrett
- December Newsletter
- IFOP Study
- May newsletter
VID of the week
I’ve lost 5 stone!
My name is Eve and I’m 24. Ever since I was a child I have always been definitely overweight. The past few years I have tried several different diets but never with any success as the pounds always quickly piled back on again each time with a few extra to boot...
My Dukan story...At first I thought “yet another diet that is going to end in failure”.
With all the disappointments of my previous diets added to the fact that I have Hashimoto’s thyroiditis (an underactive thyroid) my will-power had ended up being destroyed and I had come to the sorry conclusion that perhaps I was just made of “fat” and that nothing would ever change.
• My favourite support Dukan food: Diet drinks
• My Dukan treat: Stuffed courgettes
• My favourite form of exercise: Walking
• The best compliment someone has paid me: my friend who is now trying this diet too who said “You’re my role model”
• What keeps me going: all the progress I’ve made and the pride I feel at having achieved it without giving up
• The advice I would give to other Dukanians: believe in yourself and what you are capable of achieving.