- The community
- Oat Bran
- The Dukan Cruise
- Get in Shape in Sardinia!
- Enjoy an Indian Summer in Agadir
- The Complete Dukan Diet Cookbook
- The Oat Bran Miracle
- the Dukan Diet Desserts and patisseries book
- Frequently asked questions
- VID of the week
- Slimming secret
- Send us your story
- The Dukan Diet and Holland and Barrett
- December Newsletter
- IFOP Study
- May newsletter
VID of the week
I have gone from a size 18 to a size 12!
My Name is Masha and I am a PR professional of British Russian origin living in Spain and a Mother and wife with a family who have supported my diet from the beginning...
My Dukan Story
• My favourite support Dukan food: Oat and yoghurts
• My Dukan treat:Home made meat loaf
• My favourite form of exercise: my daily hour-long power walk with my husband and my dog Norah
• The best compliment someone has paid me: "You look like a model!"
• What keeps me going: looking good in clothes and being able to fit into everything again
• The advice I would give to other Dukanians: persevere and the efforts will pay off
On 24th September (at 1.64cm) I weighed 78 kilos and was told I would be 64.2 kilos on Christmas day which I found hard to believe.
My life changed so much for the better. I was enjoying losing weight and didn't care about the food that was not included.
I feel on top of the world at 63 kilos now, nearly the same as my 25 and 26 year old daughters. We now share clothes, something unthinkable of a few months ago.
I have gone from a size 48 (18) to a normal size 42 (12) and feel like a young woman again.