- The community
- Oat Bran
- The Dukan Cruise
- Get in Shape in Sardinia!
- Enjoy an Indian Summer in Agadir
- The Complete Dukan Diet Cookbook
- The Oat Bran Miracle
- the Dukan Diet Desserts and patisseries book
- Frequently asked questions
- VID of the week
- Slimming secret
- Send us your story
- The Dukan Diet and Holland and Barrett
- December Newsletter
- IFOP Study
- May newsletter
VID of the week
A really big THANK YOU for my new figure!
My name is Anne Lise, I've dropped from a size 16 to a size 10/12 with the Dukan method...
My Dukan story...
I'm 24, since my teens I've always been stout, overweight without ever becoming actually obese.
I found out about this method through a girlfriend who told me to buy the book "The Dukan Diet". I didn't get my hopes up after all the diets I'd tried where I'd lose weight then very quickly afterwards I'd just put it back on again, this is often referred to as the Yo-yo effect.
With the Dukan coaching and its method I've managed to drop from a size 16 to a size 12 and sometimes I even get into a size 10. This has totally changed my life. At last I am able to start wearing feminine clothes again and stop covering myself up with baggy tops or wearing skirts over my trousers...
I started dieting on my own weighing 11 stone 11 lbs. Once I got down to 10 stone 12 lbs, I needed some help so I subscribed to the Dukandiet web site and today I weigh just under 10 stone!
I've still got a few more pounds to lose. I won't pretend that there haven't been times when I've given in but the coaching really helped me to keep going and keep motivated.
I haven't yet lost all the weight I want to so I'm hoping that writing about my experience here is going to give me an extra boost so that I keep going to the end.
I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank the whole coaching team, as day by day they have helped me so much whenever I had any doubts or weak moments!
- My favorite support Dukan food: Seafood sticks, 0% fromage frais
- My Dukan treat: Cottage pie with courgettes and the Dukan Croque Monsieur
- My favourite form of exercise: Walking
- The nicest compliment I've been paid: "Before you were a lovely young lady but now you have turned into a very beautiful woman"
- What keeps me going: the compliments people pay me and being able to get into smaller sizes
- The advice I'd give to others "Dukanians": keep on going right until the end, if at first you don't succeed, then keep trying! It has taken me some time to lose my weight but I'm just about there now, good luck to everyone!